In 1956 DSR acquired 150 TDH-5105 buses, numbered 1331-1480 and 75 more (1481-1555) were delivered in 1957. This completed the streetcar conversion program and also replaced the trolley coaches in Detroit in 1961. With these buses the DSR changed its trim color from red to green and also revised the paint scheme. The 1331-1555 series buses had regular window sashes. The DSR began to sell its 5105s in 1969 to other operators and the last were withdrawn from service in 1974.
Available by Special Order