This batch of 350 cars was built for Chicago Railways by the Pullman-Standard Co. in 1910. They were numbered 751-1100 and were known as "New Pullmans" or "Small Pullmans". Compared to the Pullmans of 101-700 series they had a shorter length and narrower width but seating capacity remained at 40. "New Pullmans" were used on medium density lines mainly on the northside and central lines; they were very well built cars - the first 4 cars were scrapped only in 1945 and the last cars of this series were scrapped in 1952.
AVAILABLE BY PRE-ORDER ONLY