The Highland Branch was officially opened to the public on July 4th, 1959. Prior to the opening, all fifty Picture Window PCC's were refurbished at the Everett Shops and the first train to operate in revenue service consisted of cars 3295,3311 and 3290. In 1960 all of cars were equipped with a sealed beam roof mounted headlight and new horns.
With or without advertisements on car sides (Please Specify) and the "T" logo.
AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER: