1929 West Penn Railways Co. Cincinnati Car Co. Curved-side Car (831-842 series) - Coke Region livery.
In 1937 twelve 830-series cars were transferred to Connellsville. They had some problems here because of the small WH 1425 motors, cars 831 and 832 had their motors rewound to correct the problems. During the war, 830-series cars were operated on the "back" line from Connellsville to Uniontown (and also on Latrobe-Hecla and Greensburg-Larimer). The "Valley Route" lettering remained on the letterboard on most cars until early post-war years, but with the first repaints it was replaced by regular West Penn Railways Co. lettering. They run until August 9, 1952. Car 832 now preserved at Arden Trolley Museum.
NEW MODEL Pre-Order Now for March 2012 Delivery.