Original livery of the Capital Transit air-electric PCC cars was a standard one-man car livery introduced by the 1000-series. The colors were close to the post-war version, but the lower color was an "electric blue" (turquoise) and gray color had more blue. The St.Louis Car Co. factory paint job was distinquished by some minor details: the beige "V" extended to below the headlight and the brown stripe was carried accross the "V". The anticlimbers and headlight wings were chromium plated. There was a medium gray border along the bottom edge of the skirting. The interior colors were two-tone green with cream ceiling.
Available by Special Order