In February 1941 Capital Transit Co. placed new order for 31 PCC cars to St.Louis Car Co. (Job 1632), which were delivered to Washington in September-October 1941. These cars were used to expand modern car service over lines that already had PCC cars. The 1303-1333 series cars were almost identical to 1268-1302 series cars, but had the sanders at left side only and were the first cars equipped with rear route number installed from delivery. Cars 1303-1317 were WH-equipped and cars 1318-1332 were GE-equipped. All were fitted with dash lights in 1945-47.
This model may be ordered with beige painted headlight wings or without headlight wings on special request.
Available Second Half of 2008
NEW MODEL PRE-ORDER