1946/1949 New Jersey Transit St.Louis Car Co. PCC (1-30 series, ex-TCRT, acq. in 1953) - final livery.
New Jersey Transit was formed in 1979 and the PCC cars were gradually painted in TNJ colors, black and white with the rainbow logo covering both sides of the car. A metal-screen visor was added above the windshield as protection from rock throwers. The PCC cars remained in operation until August 24, 2001 when they were replaced by articulated LRV vehicles.
Available Now by Special Order