1929 Nashville Interurban Railway
Cincinnati Car Co. Curved-side Car No. 104.
Nashville Interurban Railway was a 19-mile line connecting Franklin, Brentwood, Nashville and Mt. Pleasant, Tenn. In 1929 the company acquired two Curved-side cars from Cincinnati Car Co., they were numbered 101 and 102. They were equipped with front trolley pole for backup moving. In 1932 the company acquired another Curved-Side car, a former Indianapolis & Southeastern Railroad Co. car 255. It was numbered 104. The livery was red and cream with gray roof. The luxury fleet served Nashville-Franklin line until November 1941 when they were replaced by buses. The cars were sold to Atlanta's Georgia Power Co.
New Model Pre-Order