In March 1958 the Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority (LAMTA) took over all operations of LATL and Metropolitan Coach Lines. Twenty-seven of the P-2 class cars received new LAMTA two-tone green livery with white roof. A vent hole with metal cover was cut into the left front corner of the car and new windshield wipers were installed. Because of the superb maintenance practicies, almost all P-2-class cars were sold to Egypt and Chile, car 3100 was preserved at the Orange Empire Trolley Museum.
Available by Special Order