In 1938 Lehigh Valley Transit Company acquired four lighweight interurban cars from Cincinnati Car Co. These cars were built for Dayton & Troy Electric Railway Co. in 1929, but were returned to Cincinnati Car Co. for resale in 1932 and were barely touched by the 1937 flood. The cars were extensively refurbished by LVT and were assigned on the 17-mile Allentown-Easton line, called Easton Limited. The line was discontinued in favor of buses in August 1949. Two of the cars were resold to the Speedrail operation in Milwaukee, WI.
This model will be also available in the post'41 livery with pearl gray roof
New Model Pre-Order
Photo: Eugene Van Dusen Collection