1963/69 Leningrad LM-57 (5000-series) - original livery (green & cream)
In 1956-1957 a few designes of the new Leningrad’s tramcar were prepared by the municipality’s workshop; most of its features were later incorporated into the production-model LM57. No. 5001, the first serial LM57,was delivered to the city in 1957. In 1958 five LM57s were built but only No.5003 had a styling similar to No.5001; new “standard” model was quite different from prototypes that had gone before. At total, 711 tramcars were built between 1957 and 1969; more than 100 LM57s were delivered to other Soviet cities. This class, so-called “Dandy” for its attractive exterior and very bright painting, was very popular in Leningrad. In 1986 the last of the LM57s were officially withdrawn.
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY FROM RUSSIA.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.