In 1952 the KSPS introduced the third and final livery of the PCC cars to eliminate the costly masking required by the earlier style. The attractive silver trim was abolished at this time. With significiant patronage decline in early 1950s, all pre-war PCCs were withdrawn in September 1953 and offered for sale, but were returned to service in 1955 when fourty all-electric cars were sold to Philadelphia. Despite they were sold to the local salvage company in December 1955, these cars were used in regular service under a lease agreement until June 1957 when the streetcars service was ended.
Available by Special Order