1947 Johnstown Traction Co. St.Louis Car Co. PCC (Job 1651; 401-417 series).
The Highland Branch was officially opened to the public on July 4th, 1959. Prior to the opening, all fifty Picture Window PCCs were refurbished by the Everett Shops and first train to operate in revenue service consisted of cars 3295,3311 and 3290. In 1960 all cars were equipped with sealed beam roof mounted headlight and new horns.
AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER