Toronto Transit Commission acquired its first GM TDH-5105 buses in March 1952, when twenty coaches, numbered 1540-1559 were delivered, beign assigned to Davenport garage (1540-1545, for use on the Spadina route) and Eglinton Garage (1546-1559 for use on North Yonge and Eglinton West routes). These coaches had single seats on the driver's side to increase the standee capacity. TTC was very satisfied with new buses and ordered 60 more, they were delivered in 1957/58 and were numbered into 2100-2159 series. These buses were delivered with wide center exit door.
First Production Run Sold Out
Available by Special Order