1952 GM TDH-5104 (Triboro Coach Corp. 1181-1195 series).
Triboro Coach Corporation, serving Northwestern Queens, was incorporating in 1931; in 1946 Triboro Coach was sold to Green Bus Lines. In September 1952 Triboro received 15 GM TDH-5104 buses, numbered 1181-1195 which were built by GM with Green Bus Lines order. New buses were delivered in regular Triboro rust-brown and cream colors with dark red roof inset. In 1957 twenty TDH-5106 coaches arrived, they were numbered into 701-720 series.
NEW MODEL AVAILABLE SOON BY SPECIAL ORDER