Triboro Coach Corporation, serving Northwestern Queens, was incorporated in 1931; in 1946 Triboro Coach was sold to Green Bus Lines. In September 1952 Triboro received 15 GM TDH-5104 buses, numbered 1181-1195 which were built by GM with the Green Bus Lines order. New buses were delivered in regular Triboro rust-brown and cream colors with a dark red roof inset. In 1957 twenty TDH-5106 coaches arrived, they were numbered into 701-720 series.
New Model Pre-Order