Indianapolis & Southeastern Trailways Lines acquired the former Indiana Railroad Fort Harrison bus line in 1950 and provided the frequent bus service between Indianapolis and Fort Harrison until March 1975 when the operation was acquired by Indianapolis Public Transportation Co., better known as METRO. In 1967 two TDH-5105 buses were acquired from West Suburban Transit Lines, Lombard, IL. They were repainted in the Trailways colors and remained in operation until METRO takeover.
AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER
New Model Pre-Order