Buses from newly formed Queens-Nassau Transit replaced streetcars in 1937. In October 1952 the company acquired its first 40 foot diesel buses from GM - twenty TDH-5104s, numbered 801-820. They were delivered in orange and cream livery with black striping and lettering. In September 1954 twenty more TDH-5106 buses were bought (821-840 series), Queens-Nassau Transit Lines changed its name to Queens Transit Corp. when the company moved to its new facilities in College Point; More TDH-5106s were acquired and by 1959 there were 71 TDH-51s in the company's roster. In 1961 coaches 801-813 were sold to D.C. Transit.
New Model Pre-Order
Also available custom painted for Queens Transit Corp.