As part of huge bus purchase program, Philadelphia Transportation Co. acquired 650 96" wide TDH-5106 buses in 1955. First 300 coaches arrived in January-April 1955 (500-799 series) and 350 more were delivered in November-December same year (2900-3249 series). They had standard folding center exit doors.
May be produced with the PTC logo or with the SEPTA logo (please specify.)
Available by Special Order