Pacific Electric was the very first Customer of the new GM product. The company received 125 new TDH-5103 buses between July and September 1950 and ordered 65 more for delivery in 1951 as part of the system modernization which cost $7 million. Buses arrived in the new red and silver "teardrop" livery and were the first Pacific Electric buses to have two-piece front destination signs. New buses were used to replace electric cars on eight suburban and interurban routes during 1950 and 1951.
Available by Special Order