New two-tone green color scheme was introduced by NYCTA with its second order for GM TDH-5106s, which was delivered in August-September 1958. The 7000-series buses were repainted in this livery. In 1963 125 buses of this batch (7000-7124) were assigned to Flatbush. In 1969 many 7000s were reassigned to the Staten Island Division's Castleton Avenue Depot. Most coaches were retired by 1972, some were sold to Jersey City where they operated until 1976. Bus 7144 was preserved and is now part of the Transit Authority's historic fleet.
Available by Special Order