The huge fleet of the GM TDH-5105 buses (183 at total) replaced many of the White 788 buses. Buses from the first group were used to begin new limited stop service on the South Claiborne (Carrollton via Poydras) route in 1955. Buses from the 1957 (1915-1966 series) delivery were used to start the Express 70 (Carrollton via Earhart) and Express 71 (Nashville via Earhart) routes. Acquisitions of New Look buses from GMC and Flxible began the replacement of the 5105s during the mid 1960s.
NEW MODEL - AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER