The Pacific Electric TDH-5103 coaches were taken to the Metropolitan Coach Lines roster in 1953 when Pacific Electric sold its passenger operations, both rail and buses and received a new two-tone green and white livery. In March 1958 the Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority (LAMTA) took over all operations of Los Angeles Transit Lines and Metropolitan Coach Lines and former PE buses were also taken to the LAMTA stock. They served long, many went to Greater Portland Transportation Company in 1969 and as they were in very good condition, serving there until 1976. Coach 2857 (sold by LAMTA to Antelope Valley Bus Lines) is preserved at the Pacific Bus Museum and ex-Portland coach 504 is preserved at Seashore Trolley Museum.
New Model Pre-Order