Great Lakes Greyhound Lines succeeded Eastern Michigan Motorbuses on April 1, 1941 served suburban routes in Detroit area. One of most interesting features of this operator was their livery: Great Lakes Greyhound buses were painted in green and gray colors, applied exactly as on Greyhound blue and white coaches. In 1952-53 this company bought fifty-five TDH-5104/5106 buses in suburban single door configuration and in 1954-55 acquired thirty 102" TDH-5105 buses in the same configuration. They were numbered into G6963-G6992 series. In February 1958 the green and gray fleet was sold by Greyhound to American Transit Corp. but the GM 51s contunued to serve the Detroit suburbs until 1972.
AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER