In September 1952 Green Bus Lines, once a principal operator in south central Queens, acquired 15 big TDH-5104 buses from GM Coach. They were delivered in the attractive apple green and cream livery with silver roof and red striping and lettering. Two extra bright metal strips were placed below the standard General Motors under-the-windshield "wings". These coaches were numbered 351-365. Ten more TDH-5106 buses were acquired in 1959.
New Model Pre-Order