In October 1952 Chicago Transit Authority acquired Chicago Motor Coach Company for $16.4 million with its 595 buses, five garages and 38 routes. It becomes the Boulevard Division of CTA. The CMC buses were not renumbered by CTA and at first only the Chicago Motor Coach lettering on the bus sides was replaced by CTA logo. Soon they were repainted in the regular CTA Everglades Green & Croydon Cream livery.
Available by Special Order