In September 1950 Chicago Motor Coach Co. acquired fifty new GM TDH-5103 coaches, which were numbered 601-650. They arrived in the simplified green and cream paint, but still had the famous "The Boulevard Route" slogan on the roof sides. These were the first Motor Coach buses with leather seats, all previous ones being mohair. Chicago Motor Coach Co. was very satisfied with its new buses and ordered fifty more for delivery in 1951.
New Model Available By Special Order