The Dayton & Troy Electric Railway Co. ran from Dayton through Tippicanoe City, Troy and Piqua and had trackage rights into Lima, Ohio. In 1929 the company acquired four curved-side light interurban cars from Cincinnati Car Co. They were numbered 201-204 and were painted out in the attractive orange and maroon livery with cream stripes and beige roof. They were very comfortable cars with plush bucket seats and linoleum floor. The interurban line was hardly hit because of the Depression and in 1932 all four cars were returned to Cincinnati Car Co. and they were resold to the Lehigh Valley Transit Co. in 1938.
New Model Pre-Order
Photo: Cincinnati Car Co.