1944/45 British Columbia Electric Railway Co. Canadian Car & Foundry PCC (Orders 1555/1605, 404-435 series) - original livery.
In 1942 the British Columbia Electric Railway Co. approach the Federal Transit Controller with a request for 20 PCC cars for use on Grandview - Fourth Ave. route. The order was approved but reduced to 17 cars which were delivered in Vacouver in early 1944. These cars were similar to Toronto Class A-4 cars built at the same time. The cars were numbered 404-420 and joined the small Vancouver PCC fleet of four cars used on short Kitsilano route. Fifteen more cars, numbered 421-435 arrived in 1945 and 32 PCC cars were used to modernize the Kingsway line. New Vancouver PCC cars were painted in the traditional BCER red and cream livery with a X on the dasher denoting a front entrance car.
Available by Pre-Order for early 2009 delivery