1942 Alexandria CC&F PCC (ex-Toronto A-3 class, part of 902-1020 series), acq. in 1966-1968.
Alexandria, Egypt, purchased a large number of the TTC Air-electric cars 1966-1968. They were repainted in the traditional Alexandria dark blue and cream livery; first car (ex-TTC 4114) received number 901 and then series was numbered 902-1020. Many cars were extensively rebuilt in the 1970s (some were converted into two- or three-car MU trains). All cars were withdrawn by 1981-1982.
First Production Run Is Sold Out - Backorders Are Now Being Accepted.