1945/46 Washington D.C.Transit St.Louis Car Co. PCC (Job 1647; 1540-1589 series) - post-1956 livery
On August 15th, 1956, D.C. Transit System Inc. (DCTS) took over Capital Transit's operation. The new D.C. Transit logo was applied to the PCC cars. At this time most of the 1540-1589 series cars received a modified rear rain gutter, however some cars remained the original configuration until the end.
Accepting Back Orders